Dvd/Monitors for 100????

Bluntyboy

First off i am sort of new to this forum. So don't rip on me :p

I'm shopping for a new head unit since mine has gone crazy. So i looked at ebay and i found the auctions for ones that give you a website to get this stuff for $100 (like alpine iv900, etc.). I think its a scam, so i do some more research and actually found one of those sites. I didnt pay anything to get the website.

It says i can get one of the monitors/dvd players new in the box for free, all i have to do is buy something thats $95. then when the cycle goes through to my turn, then i get it shipped to me. Has anyone done this? If so is it legit? I really dont have money to buy a brand new headunit that costs 1,200 for the monitor and dvd player, but i would like to get something like that for my car. Thanks

Actually it is true. Go to this website and don't waste your time with those STUPID ebayers that are just going to sites that people have never heard of to get products checp. http://WWW.GOTMATRIX.COM If you think of the logic behind what these people are doing, they are making bank, just read the FAQ. They make you put in 100$ towards a Jl audio 10W7. You have to get 8 people behind you to do the same. $800 in total. They send you the sub because you were at the top of the "matrix" The sub retails for 600$ they make 200$ and you get this great sub for 100$ and it works. I have done this. Try it with a video game or something if you do not trust it. But it really works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.