Anybody in cleveland area willing to help install components?

armstrong
10+ year member

lets poop together!
ohio
hey guys, about a year ago i had a friend of mine install my polk momo component speakers and they were installed very poorly! they sound quite crappy and i know they should sound good because i've read up on the polk momo series and they seem to have gotten pretty good feedback. i would have done it myself, but i have no clue how to and don't even wanna risk it. i was wondering if there is someone in the cleveland area willing to install them correctly for me? i am willing to pay!

i live in berea which is about 15 minutes west of cleveland. so anyone in the general cleveland area (berea, brook park, strongsville, middleburg hts., olmsted falls, etc.)

thanks

hey guys, about a year ago i had a friend of mine install my polk momo component speakers and they were installed very poorly! they sound quite crappy and i know they should sound good because i've read up on the polk momo series and they seem to have gotten pretty good feedback. i would have done it myself, but i have no clue how to and don't even wanna risk it. i was wondering if there is someone in the cleveland area willing to install them correctly for me? i am willing to pay!
i live in berea which is about 15 minutes west of cleveland. so anyone in the general cleveland area (berea, brook park, strongsville, middleburg hts., olmsted falls, etc.)

thanks
I'm right outside of youngstown (west) which is a bit further, but I'd be willing to do it if your interested

hmmm youngstown is a bit of a hike. that's a good 100 miles from cleveland. possibly though. let me see if there is anyone closer. i will for sure get back to you though.

hmmm youngstown is a bit of a hike. that's a good 100 miles from cleveland. possibly though. let me see if there is anyone closer. i will for sure get back to you though.
I drove my bud up for departure to basic training just a few weeks ago to the airport, was exactly an hour drive.

No biggie though if you fine someone closer, just figured I'd offer

d00d if you came up to buffalo Id help...hell Id have a nice garage to provide.
now buffalo is a helluva drive ha.

but actually, i might be up that way soon. i'm not sure yet though. i have a buddy that lives in a small town called brockport, which is pretty close to the buffalo area i believe. i've been thinking about going there to visit him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.