Anybody have a blown amp they wanna get rid of?

old ssl work? looking for a crappy amp for my step fathers front stage.. PM me!
Works fine.. I'll pm you when I get back

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

old ssl work? looking for a crappy amp for my step fathers front stage.. PM me!

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I sent you one as well, sir

Is this the one you were telling me about when we talked on the phone? If it is, yeah it definitely is legit!
Ah ****.. I kinda forgot what we talked about again..

wait the JL 500/1 right?!

Nah this is an old school Soundstream. Back when they were the massive DD ****. It was one of the first 1/2 ohm stereo stable amps.

Power Acoustik BAMF-2000/1D, in protect. I don't know what's actually wrong with it other than that. $40 shipped.
EDIT: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/547747-blown-power-acoustik-bamf-cheapz.html
it's not blown?

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Have an Arc Audio XXK5150. Not sure what's wrong. Got it in a trade. Arc will charge me $150 to make it new.
please PM me

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i got a old school rf 150a and one ch. is out i got both end cap with it also pm some prices if ya interested
yeah, interested. please pm

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I've got an Alpine MRV-F345 just sitting around collecting dust. It powers up but gives an error and won't output.
just cost of shipping?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I have a power teacknique 4 channel that turns on but don't put out any sound.
$25 shipped.
any idea what the problem is?

Ah ****.. I kinda forgot what we talked about again..
wait the JL 500/1 right?!

Nah this is an old school Soundstream. Back when they were the massive DD ****. It was one of the first 1/2 ohm stereo stable amps.
haha, yeah it was the JL! And do you have an idea of what's blown on it?

Yes I am a CMU student it's in my closet atm.
sent you a pm

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

It'll power up and then switch into protection over and over when power is put to it. Also has 2 fan holes in the bottom plate and direct 8ga leads soldered on.

it's not blown? 

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

please PM me

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

yeah, interested. please pm

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

just cost of shipping?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

no idea. probably something stupid like a burnt resistor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.