anybody have 2 RE SE 10" subs?

He's talking about SE's not RE's....they should pound nicely, my single 15 wanged pretty good...pm capone28, he had a pair of se 10's i do believe
Yep, sorry. Noticed that after I posted.

I have a 10" seXXX (modded SE). But when i had the SE in my truck it still wanged pretty hard. It was in ~1.5 cubes tuned to 35 hz in my regular cab. Hit 135 dB on an audiocontrol.

Very good subs for the money, and they have some CRAZY excursion. Check out my gallery below for pics. There's also some on my sounddomain page.

I have a 10" seXXX (modded SE). But when i had the SE in my truck it still wanged pretty hard. It was in ~1.5 cubes tuned to 35 hz in my regular cab. Hit 135 dB on an audiocontrol.
Very good subs for the money, and they have some CRAZY excursion. Check out my gallery below for pics. There's also some on my sounddomain page.
those things are movin . how do they not hit the back of the seat

Im ordering my 2 SE's this week, just wondering if anyone know if these subs with get loud & hit hard in a sealed .70 cu. ft. per chamber box? The amp that will run them will be a jbl 1200.1

Im ordering my 2 SE's this week, just wondering if anyone know if these subs with get loud & hit hard in a sealed .70 cu. ft. per chamber box? The amp that will run them will be a jbl 1200.1
i had that exact setup. i suggest u invert the subs. U may want a little more space in the box so that would help as well. then u wont have to worry about mounting depth or anything.

OR

You can grab some wood and make a mounting ring over the box, this will give u some more space. Plus u dont want teh magnet to close to the back of the box then the voice coil may not get the proper air flow to cool it.

check my gallery for pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.