Northwest Region Any upcoming Sound competitions in WA. State?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
There's a big show in Canada in a couple weeks. Not quite WA, but it's a little north of the border. It's being put on by Andres Car Audio and is at the South Okanagan Events Center in Penticton, BC on Aug 22. Last year was pretty big, with a huge flat screen getting raffled, a ton of giveaways, and also belts for 1st place trophies, like heavyweight boxing belts. Here's one of the posts from Facebook:

Andres car audio is once again setting the standard by which all other shows will be judged by having the best prizes and swag.....a 50" plasma tv will once a gain be given away, as well as a kenwood double din deck with navigation, Herta n' Audison prizes, killer Alpine stuff, amazing ...Kicker gear, very Sirius sattelite prizes, faulous Rockford gear, and something fabulous from Focal......the officail countdown to the Andres Car Audio okanagan thunder 2010 3x DBdrag regionals and IASCA 2x sqc/sqi events is on

There are a few SQ guys coming from Seattle, including the SQ Pro champ from last year. He came home with a trophy and a belt.

does anyone know the exact place in yakima where they have the termlab, I wanna have a few cars meet up and if I could offer free termlab might make this a small event, washington doesnt have to much to offer

WHat are the specifics on the lincoln city comp? I have to pick up a sub box in portland either the morning of the comp or the day before. Anyone have specific details on start times and such?

Never got numbers on it, but would imagine it to do pretty well.

Click on that facebook link for it haha

It is 1.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz. Made for my SA-8s

It's painted now. I'd like to get like 100 out of it?

Thanks, man but I think I will pass. Tuned a little low for my linking. Bassman is building me a carpeted 1.5 at 35hz box for 125 if I pick it up in portland on the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.