Northwest Region Any upcoming Sound competitions in WA. State?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

SeRReAL
10+ year member

Are there any upcoming sound competition events in the state of washington, or any kind of db drags of some sort out here i heard of some kind of competitions in yakima, and spokane, and i missed the one last month at pacific raceways, and the one in march in spokane, so i was hoping that there are still more events to come, and hopefully start competing, so if anyone out there could help me out that would be awesome.

1 day haha iirc //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I know me and Suicide_Bobb are competing in that one lol we could all do a caravan down there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

whats up serreal. I'm over in kent. Myself, the other 2 mentioned, and at least 5 others are going down to the oregon event from this area, you should go we have cheap hotels provided by scott (s_m_a_c) on here. Also, there have been a few in spokane and yakima. Spokane has a crappy AC mic, yakima has a shop with a termlab that does dbdrag where you can line up next to each other but they didn't have any comps this year.

Me and ridnclean have one of the only termlabs in this state, currently scott is borrowing it down in oregon though. What vehicle do you have? I work for comcast I sometimes am workin over there in enumclaw. The oregon event is a big carshow also, so its pretty much a 2day event. Im going down for 2-3 days im not sure yet.

I'm not sure about Oregon, ask Scott about that since he lives down there. Pretty sure there's none up here in WA until then. Ask him about the discounted hotel rooms. He has like 80 reserved for us competitors.

i drive a 2006 nissan sentra i know its not the ideal car to compete with but it pulls off as a total sleeper lol, so how strict is mecca, where can i find the full rule book for mecca, what are the events in mecca. And the rooms for 80 dollars is a total steal, when in september is it and where in lincoln city. NoPh33rRaCiNg we should meet up sometime when you get your tl back i always wanted to mic mine on a tl i always mic it on the ac which i heard is like 2-3 dbs higher than the tl.

LOL ok hahaha I've got a few people going with me so it will be super cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Maybe we could all meet up if you're going?

Any of you guys have an extra 12v deep cycle you are willing to let go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I've got tons of trades and some cash if need be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i drive a 2006 nissan sentra i know its not the ideal car to compete with but it pulls off as a total sleeper lol, so how strict is mecca, where can i find the full rule book for mecca, what are the events in mecca. And the rooms for 80 dollars is a total steal, when in september is it and where in lincoln city. NoPh33rRaCiNg we should meet up sometime when you get your tl back i always wanted to mic mine on a tl i always mic it on the ac which i heard is like 2-3 dbs higher than the tl.
Yea we can meet up in a bit, im workin on my new setup right now I dont have anything but components and batts in my tahoe right now. MECA rules and info are here:

Sound Pressure League

They are not that strict, the classes are on that page and rules about windows down, doors open, etc.. are in the rule book link at bottom of that page.

LOL ok hahaha I've got a few people going with me so it will be super cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Maybe we could all meet up if you're going?

Any of you guys have an extra 12v deep cycle you are willing to let go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I've got tons of trades and some cash if need be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yea I figured we would have a big group to roll down if we are all going the same day. The comp is sunday, i think im gonna leave friday sometime. Me, ridnclean and few others are following each other already.

Cool, me Suicide_bobb and I think 2 other cars at least are goin too lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm still working on mine, I'm making my comp box right now.

1 cube aero port tuned to 65 hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hope I do well this is my first comp.

Thanks for the link NoPh33rRaCiNg, so do you guys know the official dates yet, so i can start getting ready lol, so when is everyone actually trying to go down, because i might not be able to go down until saturday

so when is everyone driving out exactly because i might not be able to go out until saturday, and how long do they usually last, because if it ends early i might just drive back that sunday, if not monday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.