Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

I'm not going to read this thread as it turned silly on page 2...

1) There is only one batch of 1500D v.2s period so far, there is no bad batch.

2) We test every amp before it leaves our shop.

3) There is always possibility for an electronic component to fail without good cause at any time - it's a good reason to buy items with a warranty.

4) E-Mailing me is the best way to reach me.

i dont see how his electrical dropped down far enough to hurt the amp. he has a big alt, plus big 3 done. i have 136 amp and my electrical stays 14+ with 1200 watts no big 3

well hopefully with the ban he will decide not to come back. as i said in the last thread he doesnt belong on this site, we dont need people like that bringing out the worst in everyone, when were trying to clean up the site.

granted, i did push a couple buttons i know he had from the last thread, but then he started jumping everyone who tried to help him.

i dont see how his electrical dropped down far enough to hurt the amp. he has a big alt, plus big 3 done. i have 136 amp and my electrical stays 14+ with 1200 watts no big 3
he never answered about wire size... and for all we know he has something else ******* up the juice.... or even a faulty alt that hasn't quite died...

lots of possibilities... especially as I pointed out and he never answered: boost and deck settings jacked way up.... he was prolly sending a crappy massively clipped signal from the deck to begin with and cranked the bass boost on the amp to "show-off"...

that will kill the best amp made quite fast

I see no fault at all here on Sundownz part whatsoever... And I am far from a downz nuthugger.. never used the stuff in my own rides and prolly never will unless I get it cheap... but I have installed plenty of it and it is not cheap by any means..

the way he is its probably running off of 8-10 guage where with that power 1/0 to a distro in the back is your best bet. especially with out a second batt to back it up. he also never answered where the voltage was tested, or if it was tested with the system playing or it was only after the amp had blown.

he never answered about wire size... and for all we know he has something else ******* up the juice.... or even a faulty alt that hasn't quite died...
lots of possibilities... especially as I pointed out and he never answered: boost and deck settings jacked way up.... he was prolly sending a crappy massively clipped signal from the deck to begin with and cranked the bass boost on the amp to "show-off"...

that will kill the best amp made quite fast

I see no fault at all here on Sundownz part whatsoever... And I am far from a downz nuthugger.. never used the stuff in my own rides and prolly never will unless I get it cheap... but I have installed plenty of it and it is not cheap by any means..
Been running my MMats d500.1 with bass boost almost all the way up, sub boost on the deck at 11/15, and 3 different subs (all supposed to be 4ohm, but that is not necessarily the case given the age of the coils) for a while now. Also accidentally left the positive and negative terminal touching eachother for a minute, and for a couple touches thereafter (thought the amp was off and it wasn't). That amp just keeps on pumpin out the juice with no complaints...

If Sundown is anywhere near the quality of that amp, I would definitely attribute it to some terrible user error.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.