Any More Good Songs Zane?

ArcaneParadise
10+ year member

Holy Cow!!!

For bass I listen to Nelly or Jay-Z and they are pretty good. A few posts ago Zane mentioned the song "The Moon With The Rebel Bass". I said what the hell and I downloaded the song, stuck it on a disc, and played it on my temporary 2 10" Kicker Comp VR's. I have two words. Holy ****. I have never experieced this much insane bass ever! First my ears started getting really pressured feeling and I felt like I had to pop them. That was only starters. Then I actually had to exit the car because I was getting a stiffy
. Sooo... Does Zane or anyone else have any songs like this I could listen to? *Man that was amazing!!!*

There are tons and tons and tons of bass cd's out there. Some older tunes like Feel The Bass from DJ Magic Mike, Make The Car go Boom, Bass Mechanic has some good tunes too. Pick up a IASCA test cd, it will really push your system and you can get an idea of competing. That Nine Inch Nails song listed above does have a nice bass line in the beginning, check out Get Down Make Love by NIN too. White Zombie, More Human Than Human. Good Luck and Happy D/Lin. Im lookin for that The Moon With The Rebel Bass... Take it easy

For a bass track I always put in Techmaster PEB. On the "Bass Computer" cd there is a song called BassGasm, that pounds as well as anything I've ever heard. It's pretty easy to find for a download too.

"Troy's Illegal competition car bass" is an awsome track I found on morpheus. I had a test done on aCrossfire and it bumped like a mofo. I have never heard such bass. Even bass mekhanix couldn't beat it nor could bass 305, but bass 305 was rather close.

Jordan

For some all arround impressive bass sweeps and hard hitting fun check out Dungeon Of Bass, kind of an underground/indie-boom if you will, but definately worth the ride.

And if you really wanna push it....

Bass From Hell

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.