Any ideas?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Face of Fear
10+ year member

The Beard
Iowa
I'm looking for a little help. I am use to building daily boxes for subs and never have built a competition/SPL box. I have my 12 inch Warden in my basement right now. It requests about 2.5 cubic feet with 55inches of port for a daily box tuned to around 34-37 hertz(to what i've been told). I am going to attempt to build a burp box for it, but like I said, I have never done it before. Does anyone have any recomendations at all for cubic feet, tuning, and square inches of port? I have a 2002 grand prix that it is going in so its a trunk. I have about 4.5-5 cubic feet to deal wit. I am looking strictly for SPL, nothing more and nothing less. I would really like to go with just a regular port(if possible) since this is my first burp box.The res frequency of my car is around 47-49hz roughly and I know about where I have to point the box. There will be more test and tune once I get a box built. If anyone has any ideas/recomendations please let me know. I have never dealt with anything as massive and breath taking as the warden before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.