Any good ideas????

Participant count
  • Participant list

pacfalife
10+ year member

I have a 1987 Dodge Ram. I want to put in a nice but not to expensive system. I have a kenwood head unit that i will just leave in there because it will work for now. I don't know but i think i might want 2 10s that will be good for rap music. Will i want to go with a single box with two holes or two boxes? Thanx

u can use any subs for rap, well ie say its personal preference.. some will hit those lower notes some will hit higher ones.. 12"s are the sub most commonly used because they will hit low, and higher notes, and arnt to big or small.. What are you talking about "box's with holes"? I'm guessing you mean "ported box's"? Are you looking to out thump everyone and blow ur ears off, or sound crisp and clean while still giving u that bump? little of both? tell us exactly what u want out of ur system and we'll let ya know where u should head...

Memphis 10's go real good with rap....I have just bought a pair of there m class 12 and they hitt hard...........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead:

umm i don't know i bought my 2 12's for a dealer down here were i live i will be takeing pictures of my system and my truck within the next mouth or so after i finished everything....(supposed to get a new box for my 12's the box i have in there is one a friend let me have till i found a new one or built one......Theres a place down here called withrows custom car audio or somthing like that he sells everything but kicker,Jl,and pioneer....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.