Southeast Region Any car shows, or clubs near East Memphis?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

briantheroc

I love car audio, and I would really like to get deeper into the environment of it. I'm new to Memphis, and I would like to meet some people who are into car audio, but I can't seem to meet anyone. I'm a former resident of Southaven, and my brother and I started getting into lowered cars, and we joined a car club called SlammedEnuff? you might have heard of them, if not you should look it up. I'm just more into car audio than anything, and I would like to know if there are any shows, or clubs in the area.

I'd be interested in meeting up when I'm in Memphis. Unfortunately my truck only gets 9mpg. I wouldn't make all the meetings. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I love car audio, and I would really like to get deeper into the environment of it. I'm new to Memphis, and I would like to meet some people who are into car audio, but I can't seem to meet anyone. I'm a former resident of Southaven, and my brother and I started getting into lowered cars, and we joined a car club called SlammedEnuff? you might have heard of them, if not you should look it up. I'm just more into car audio than anything, and I would like to know if there are any shows, or clubs in the area.
Here you go Sir ... You are more than welcom to come hang out with us ...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/southeast-region/534285-meet-up-memphis-area-feb-26th.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

briantheroc

briantheroc
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cablguy184