Southwest Region Any car clubs or hang out is Phoenix

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
I dont know any car audio shops that let people hang out and slam it. I wish I did know places to go. I live off 101 and Guadulupe and the only shop around me is Unique car audio. I wish there was some sort of club that I could go hang at. I usually end up slaming it behind the shopping center by my house.

I'm here on the south east side of Phoenix and was wondering is there any good places where stereo nuts hang?
x2!!...

i live in tucson az and we sometimes hang out and bump music at a car wash...we never get complaints since theres no houses or nothing around us...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif..a good lil spot to wash the cars and bump hahaha...

I was thinking of doing a stereo show if people are interested. No one in Phoenix has any shows.
You are right. I am always looking around to see if there are any events to go to. If you do something definite post it up.

ok guys, wanna set up a small meet? I live in Chandler, 101 elliott.
I would suggest a new thread for an AZ meet, that usually sparks some interest. We've had a few in the past that where fun. Usually ends in the police being called though lol

I would suggest a new thread for an AZ meet, that usually sparks some interest. We've had a few in the past that where fun. Usually ends in the police being called though lol

HELL YEAH.... I LIVE IN TUCSON AND WOULDN'T MIND DRIVING UP TO PHOENIX. AND/OR HAVE A MEET IN TUCSON!!!

HELL YEAH.... I LIVE IN TUCSON AND WOULDN'T MIND DRIVING UP TO PHOENIX. AND/OR HAVE A MEET IN TUCSON!!!
You are right. I am always looking around to see if there are any events to go to. If you do something definite post it up.
I was thinking of doing a stereo show if people are interested. No one in Phoenix has any shows.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403345

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.