any car audio enthusiast in atlanta??

Participant count
  • Participant list
do you know any installers and/or box builders here in the area?!?!?!??!?! tryin to duck the shops, but i need someone who completely fuckin knows about car audio and what they're doin.............

Not really, sorry. I'm currently DYIing my setup from scratch, but I'm far from an expert. As far as the box goes, how complex of a build are you looking at doing?
i have a box already (2.3 cubes @32hz). i want to get a second opinion on it and to see if my sub amp is working properly in every way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.