Any brahs now how much custom fiberglass installs cost?

It has absolutely nothing to do with what you are doing.. and I mean NOTHING!! it has to do with what customers are willing to pay.. Hell you could do the best work in the entire world but people have to be willing to pay for it.. so negotiate.. tell the customer/s what you will be doing the product cost and go from there.. if its too expensive for them negotiate..

A decent amount. I already have someone that wants us to do his entire door panels with 16 speakers. Figure it will take at least 100 hours for two people to finish that. I don't know how much to charge lol.
hours are not what you will charge by when its a project new to you.. it would be completely unfair..

your first shot at a full door pod could be 100 hours but next time you might see what you did wrong or long and do it faster..

you need to find your price of material and take a guesstimate of time.. NOT INCLUDING DRYING.. thats not labor.. for full door pods 1k would be fair for two..

hours are not what you will charge by when its a project new to you.. it would be completely unfair..
your first shot at a full door pod could be 100 hours but next time you might see what you did wrong or long and do it faster..

you need to find your price of material and take a guesstimate of time.. NOT INCLUDING DRYING.. thats not labor.. for full door pods 1k would be fair for two..
I agree, when it comes to construction to FG and even MDF estimates are better than per/hour. 1k would be fair. But I'd go higher depending on design.

That's what i was thinking. But i agree, just ask what they are willing to pay and negotiate if necessary.

I agree' date=' when it comes to construction to FG and even MDF estimates are better than per/hour. 1k would be fair. But I'd go higher depending on design.[/quote']
ya pretty much.. cause if you are waiting for drying times etc. its not fair.. with that project there will be ALOT of drying time.. depending on how you cover em 1k+ is a base price..

That's what i was thinking. But i agree, just ask what they are willing to pay and negotiate if necessary.
yup and if you don't think its worth your time don't do it.. working from home or w.e though means you have no overhead so its really up to you.. if you have no other projects lined up you can drop your price significantly too.. and first jobs to get your names out.. tell them you will put your name/logo somewhere if they want it SUPER cheap.

yup and if you don't think its worth your time don't do it.. working from home or w.e though means you have no overhead so its really up to you.. if you have no other projects lined up you can drop your price significantly too.. and first jobs to get your names out.. tell them you will put your name/logo somewhere if they want it SUPER cheap.
Yeah I go supa cheap when I get free advertising //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.