Any advice on my system would be appreciated....Single 15 amp/sub combo ?

Since you're looking for about 2k watts as was I when I bought my stuff, check out a MB Quart DSC 2000.1d. I'm running one in my Ranger with just an extra battery and The Big 3 upgrade and I only drop low 14's. You can pick them up for like $250 I think? That's what I paid for mine I believe.

the Us amp md3 is a really good amp out of what you named off it would be that one then the cadence amp the mtx thunder is over priced for what it is

Since you're looking for about 2k watts as was I when I bought my stuff, check out a MB Quart DSC 2000.1d. I'm running one in my Ranger with just an extra battery and The Big 3 upgrade and I only drop low 14's. You can pick them up for like $250 I think? That's what I paid for mine I believe.
This guy is full of ****

i know i was gonna pickup that md3d but the fuse rating and the current draw that it would have is too great for my stock 180a alt on my newer bmw. I have narrowed it down to that cadence or that mtx elite 1500.1....anyone have anything to say about that cadence C1 maybe a pic of the guts ?...I am debating the two amps everyone says the mtx makes way more power than rated but its only a about 75$ cheaper than the cadence...

people are already doing it on e90post.com my car has a stock 185amp alt which is pretty good size for stock. I am past that point already just looking for information on that cadence amp ? best prices for it ?

anyone have nething good to say about these ? If i dont get this box setup here then i am gonna get a single 15 in a custom sealed enclosure....any suggest ? Needs to take atleast 1300 watts rms

Go buy and Fi Q 15" or a SSA icon 15" stay away from kicker unless you want muddy bass with that amp go look for a quality sub. Read the posts ppl are making very solid info. I believe a sundown SA 15" maybe.

Go buy and Fi Q 15" or a SSA icon 15" stay away from kicker unless you want muddy bass with that amp go look for a quality sub. Read the posts ppl are making very solid info. I believe a sundown SA 15" maybe.
thats az is putting out serious power he can handle a ssa xcon easily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.