Another Installer- North Jersey

Just worked on a Mazda RX8 today. Hardwired in a Sirius radio. It wasnt for anyone on this forum though. I took a few pics and ill upload them in a few.

All connections were soldered and taped. I dont have pics of it tho. I just wanted to get the main pics. I told the guy it would look cleaner to mount the antenna inside the car instead of on the roof. Plus, it saved some time.

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

The guy seemed pretty happy with it.

Installed a set of components, 6x9's, 2 amps and a sub in a Camry. Forgot to take a pic of the trunk setup. It was just a basic install....no custom work.

Polk mids

IMG_0464.JPG

Nice spot to mount the tweeters

IMG_0467.JPG

Nice spot to mount and hide the crossovers

IMG_0465.JPG

Alpine 6x9's

IMG_0466.JPG

i never saw you take pics lol. Too bad the car was totaled about 6 hrs after u left. the 4 channel amp was destroyed. both doors were destroyed. so far the only thing I could remove from the towing yard was the sub and the rockford amp. I cant even check to see if it still works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif. Could you hook it up to ur car and see if they work.

He's a great installer too btw!

i never saw you take pics lol. Too bad the car was totaled about 6 hrs after u left. the 4 channel amp was destroyed. both doors were destroyed. so far the only thing I could remove from the towing yard was the sub and the rockford amp. I cant even check to see if it still works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif. Could you hook it up to ur car and see if they work.
He's a great installer too btw!
Are you serious???? ****...thats crazy. Sorry to hear.

Yeah I took quick pics. lol I wanted to get the work done....not worried about pics that much. Yeah I could check it out to see if it works if you want....

Are you serious???? ****...thats crazy. Sorry to hear.
Yeah I took quick pics. lol I wanted to get the work done....not worried about pics that much. Yeah I could check it out to see if it works if you want....
i just found ur number so ill call u to set up a time to come to ur house.

Nothing special, but I installed a pair of Planet Audio 4x6's in my Cavalier (daily driver/beater). The one stock speaker was blown and I couldnt take it anymore. Might upgrade the 6x9's in the rear, but I really dont wanna dump much money into this car.

IMG_0473.JPG

I have a couple more installs coming up tho.

Installed a 2-way remote starter in a Honda Pilot today. I can work on Hondas blindfolded. lol Guy was happy....wish he could leave a review on here. He said he probably wants his Cherokee and Caddy worked on too.

Should of filled that gap between the woofer and the door so you do not get any bad bass thru there and I would of painted the tweeter pods at least. Other than that looks good. It is the small things that count just some advice.

Should of filled that gap between the woofer and the door so you do not get any bad bass thru there and I would of painted the tweeter pods at least. Other than that looks good. It is the small things that count just some advice.
What do you mean by bad bass? They still sounded good to me. They dont exactly need to sealed, but I get your point......

Didnt paint the tweeter pods because the guy said he wasnt concerned about "show quality". If he bought the paint to match....then I would do it. If given the right materials and requests by customers, ill do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...