Another honda element build.

Participant count
  • Participant list

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
pa
So I figured it was about time I gave my bike hauler some tunes. I went the budget route again and planned on using as much stuff that I had kicking around as I could. I ended starting with a pioneer avh-501ex so I could run active. For mids I picked up some silverflutes and tweeters I had some mb quart PTD-216's. I picked up a taramps ds-800x4 which was a pita to wire up because of the terminal layout but I like the small footprint and it seems to put out some good power. For the sub amp I have a cab 1600 but its huge and doesnt really fit what I am trying to do. I want all the amps to be out of the way when the seats are folded up. For the sub the plan is to use a sundown sa-8 v2 in the factory location. For now I have the most ridiculous looking box just sitting in the back. Honestly that old sub and goofy box sound really good. I have a lot of tuning to do but I am really happy so far.

66enhAU.jpg

7bsH71w.jpg

Zhu4SzF.jpg

Didnt take me long to ditch the mb quart tweeter and switch to the massive ct2 28mm silk domes. I remember loving them back in the day but I couldn't get them to sound right with this setup. I also feel like the ppi 900.4 is way more amp than this taramps although this might be due to install, tune and silverflutes. Lots more playing to do. Massive ct2 28mm silk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.