Another ghetto fab idea executed by Jay

ya. it'll do for now. once i have some steadier funds to funnel into the car (as ussual) i'll start getting into fiberglassing. Hopefully within 6 months or so ill start start working on pods, a newer case for this. by that time i'll also have better boxes done too with resin.

Half Assed, yes

Hack Job (specificly the hacking to the car that isnt pretty ussually), oh yes

Still a halfway decent looking spot for it, taking a grand total 15 minutes to make //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it'll do nicely for now

so the screen is stuck on with deadener. thats crap tastic, at least do these things Not in VW
the screen was screwed onto the cubby hole piece that comes out of the DIN spot. but for the most part the deadener is what supoorts it mainly. Was really a spur of the moment idea that IMO looks alot better than it wa sin the glove box.

anyhow a few more pics

ya the camera phone *****...but you get the idea.

I could think of a dozen ways to properly install such a screen.
But then again, I'm not an amature half-assed hack job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

Occasionally.

nG
this is great... in the lexus thread, you call me whatever little retarded names your tiny mind can come up with, because i said that b&w's install looks like ass (as it does) and it was amature at best (it is) and here you are slamming bassaddictj's equally half-assed install. Why is that? why did you feel the need to stand up for B&W and not make your usual harsh flames? because he runs fi? really, your a special case...

Congrats, you have officially been pimped!

pimpmyride.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.