Another Critique my build request!!

Overall could be a pretty decent setup. Get that Dcon in a nice enclosure and you should be pretty happy with just about any of the options you listed.
Im thinking about building my own enclosure, but I have never built one before... SSA has specs for one on there main page. I would get a prefab if I could find one meant for that particular sub

Well I already ordered that awhile back.. I will switch to the jdm one, when $$$$ comes around lol
taking it out is a fun job...good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im thinking about building my own enclosure, but I have never built one before... SSA has specs for one on there main page. I would get a prefab if I could find one meant for that particular sub
No ported "pre-fab" is ever a good idea. The specs on their site are pretty decent for a quick fix to an enclosure. Another options is getting a design and building from that or even having a custom enclosure deisnged/built and shipped. The cheapest option though is to build your self if you have the ability to.

Metra Dash Kit Clarion CZ702

For door speakers

Jbl ms-62

And for the sub

Dcon 12

Powered by MbQuart Onx4.125
This is what I ended up ordering. With zenclosure adapter, do I need to put weatherstripping or anything to seal the back of it?

Also I was looking at the manual for the headunit, what kind of setup is this two way or three way? I am confused on the initial setup of the hu.

Thank you.

*And my father built my box to specs of what ssa had on there website for the ported box.

This is what I ended up ordering. With zenclosure adapter, do I need to put weatherstripping or anything to seal the back of it?
Also I was looking at the manual for the headunit, what kind of setup is this two way or three way? I am confused on the initial setup of the hu.

Thank you.

*And my father built my box to specs of what ssa had on there website for the ported box.
Speaker rings/adaptors: CCF under speaker flange, and non-hardening modeling clay around the adaptor if you want to "incorporate" it better into the panel.

HU offers either 2- or 3-way digital xover control

Initial set up? Can only advise you to search the 'net if the manual is lacking that badly...

Bump! Finally home from Afghanistan and got most of my stuff in, just waiting on the Zencloser adapters. And advice on what mode to set this HU on?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.