Another Amp Recommendation

3kgtslflip

PA
Hi,

I am new to amplifiers, I have been searching, and people ask about pyramid, pyle, etc, etc, and most of you say it is garbage and just say what I am looking for, price range, subs running. So that is what I am doing. I am on a AMAZINGLY tight budget, and I do not want to spend more then $80 shipped. The subs i am looking at because I can get real cheap are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3088439585&category=32823

I can get it $120 shipped.

My current setup is:

Pioneer DEH-P750MP HU

Alpine SPR-694A 6x9s -type r

Alpine SPR-176A - type r component set

I really wanted to complete the alpine setup, but I cannot afford it right now, I need a temp, for a couple months until I save enough. I just want a subwoofer and amp to run well with these, I am no audiophile or anything, just someone that wants good clarity and bass. Will the subwoofers do it, and I need an amp that can run them cheap. Sorry for such a long post and a noob question. Thank you.

Edit: For those subs, do I get mono channel, or 2-channel? Thank you for all the help again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.