Android car stero?

Participant count
  • Participant list

NoNameJohn

CarAudio.com Newbie
Reno
I'm looking to upgrade my system to work with Spotify. At first glance, an Android car stereo seems best. What questions should I ask before I buy? The vehicle is a 2003 Tundra, everything is stock. Only goal is to get a clean sound with the ability to navigate Spotify from the system and not touch the phone.

I'm looking to upgrade my system to work with Spotify. At first glance, an Android car stereo seems best. What questions should I ask before I buy? The vehicle is a 2003 Tundra, everything is stock. Only goal is to get a clean sound with the ability to navigate Spotify from the system and not touch the phone.
pioneer has a good one, whatever you do do not get one of those cheap straight from china ones off ebay for $45-50 they are terrible

Everything that fits your vehicle can be found here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.