Android car stero?

NoNameJohn

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 8, 2019
Reno
I'm looking to upgrade my system to work with Spotify. At first glance, an Android car stereo seems best. What questions should I ask before I buy? The vehicle is a 2003 Tundra, everything is stock. Only goal is to get a clean sound with the ability to navigate Spotify from the system and not touch the phone.

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
I'm looking to upgrade my system to work with Spotify. At first glance, an Android car stereo seems best. What questions should I ask before I buy? The vehicle is a 2003 Tundra, everything is stock. Only goal is to get a clean sound with the ability to navigate Spotify from the system and not touch the phone.
pioneer has a good one, whatever you do do not get one of those cheap straight from china ones off ebay for $45-50 they are terrible

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Everything that fits your vehicle can be found here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds