And it looked so promising...

Those preset EQ genres are a deal breaker for me. Put in a 13 band eq, go with a display that's at least a hair better than a $10, 90's calculator, and put time alignment on the RCAs. They could even get that price point from $200 up to $250. Saving the space, the wiring, the distribution blocks, so you can just have one sub amp would certainly be worth it.

Those buttons look like they were pulled from a pallet of VCRs and remote controls that were sitting next to those calculators.

Last edited:
I think they are definitely on to something cool. But yeah, the gangster sound processor is unacceptable. I hope they improve it. Seems like a great addition to the community.

I honestly don't care about looks...if it had a decent eq with that output...I wouldn't care if it looks like a kraco 2 knob clone 🤣

Now that I think about it, I don't see it's purpose. You could get a Dayton DSP, phone mount, cheap amp and stream directly to the DSP to replicate what they're doing. It would look better. No worrying about attracting unwanted attention. No wiring headache behind the dash. And I have to agree, that is one fugly 1990's Kraco looking HU.

Is installing 2 amps really that much more difficult than installing one? It's an extra distro block and fuse.
It's not all that more difficult but lots of people don't want run the extra gear or give up more space...

I'd love to to have a hu that put out that power just so I could free up space for a bigger box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
spokey9
NE AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views