Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Depends on the amp. If the current one connected has a preout you can just use that second amp but you won’t have receiver tuning capabilities to the speakers hooked up on it. If both amps are higher end and run 2/3/4 channel mode you can run half the rca’s And still get signal to all channels on each amp but you’ll still be missing receiver level tuning to the channels that aren’t rca direct to the the receiver. Most thorough option is to get a dsp. The Dayton one seems to have a strong value and benefit buzz.

Depends on the amp. If the current one connected has a preout you can just use that second amp but you won’t have receiver tuning capabilities to the speakers hooked up on it. If both amps are higher end and run 2/3/4 channel mode you can run half the rca’s And still get signal to all channels on each amp but you’ll still be missing receiver level tuning to the channels that aren’t rca direct to the the receiver. Most thorough option is to get a dsp. The Dayton one seems to have a strong value and benefit buzz.
I already have a sub and highs amp running through a clarion eq. I need to know how to get a music signal to the third amp. Is it ok to split the rca's between the 2 highs amps?

Yeah but just know what ever you split on those rca’s Will get the same frequencies. So if your split your highs on one set of rca’s Youll need to split your mids on the other set. A dsp is different than an eq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.