Amps

not sure but neither of those are really that good of amps. if you have a budget i think i can find you a better one
My budget is $250 and I need something powerful for my type r's i was looking at these cause ive herd hifonics is good for its price.

My budget is $250 and I need something powerful for my type r's i was looking at these cause ive herd hifonics is good for its price.
They are ok. But only a couple of them the hifonics amps tend to be overrated hence the max power rating you might get half that maybe on the Zeus amp the hifi amp is a little better but not by much. Look around you can find better if you up your budget I have a alpine mrp 2000

They are ok. But only a couple of them the hifonics amps tend to be overrated hence the max power rating you might get half that maybe on the Zeus amp the hifi amp is a little better but not by much. Look around you can find better if you up your budget I have a alpine mrp 2000
How much are you asking for it?

I have a soundstream PX1.2000D amp I would sell
How much are you asking for it? And isn't sound stream junk?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

for that amount if you want to go hifonics get the BRX2000 if any
Is that the best amp for my budget?

How much are you asking for it? And isn't sound stream junk? 

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Is that the best amp for my budget?
its a better choice, not gonna say its the best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.