Amps that are Active capable

i going to try and go active with my amp also. i have a kenwood ddx812, it has time alignment, so if i put the tweets on the front rca and the mids on the rears rca, i can set my time alignment then correct?

seriously.. you cannot buy a good sounding amp with all those features for under 350 bucks with 100x4 and a excellent amp with those features is going to be well over 400.. take it from me save your money get a great amp and be done with it..

the best 4 channel with decent output and xovers is the SS reference.. there cheap now because there slowly making a comeback.. the 4.720 is slight over 350 and has a simple yet affective xover network and @ 13.5 volts it will do 100x4.. the next real step up would be arc or zapco ref..

i have an arc fd4100...50x4, or 150x2...musicality wise it is the bees-neeze but my current build with it will be my first attempt at hearing it bridged at 150x2 for just my front stage. but i do have 2 cross-overs per door on my kicker ss 6.2s and kicker ss 8"...i miss music in my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Even though he bought the Audiopipe, I would have to suggest the PG ZX450. Though it's rated at 75 x 4, they do ~111 x 4. You can get them on ebay for about $250-300 shipped for a good one. That amp has one of the most flexible xovers I've seen on an amp. So... yea you can buy a great SQ amp for under $350

An SQ MECAi competitor guy I know used to run Sundown amps and was getting docked points for noise in the system. It was traced down to the Sundown amp/s he was using. He was switching amp brands, but to what IDK. I haven't seen him for a few months now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.