Amps/ sub stops working at times

Participant count
  • Participant list

Someone help me

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hooked up a 12 in sub and amp. Everything is wired right and works great, about 90% of the time. The other 10 is that when im driving, the bass randomly stops. If I turn the volume up ( to like 40 of the 60 max) the bass returns and works fine again. Once it goes away and I just keep driving, not do anything, it will eventually come back on it's own 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Most ported boxes will be 1.75-2.5cubic feet of airspace. That's just a base requirement. Sealed will be .8-1.25. That said ported has the...
It's fine to mount to the box. A lot of show car SPL setups have amps or other electronics mounted directly to the wood frame of the box or on an...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...

About this thread

Someone help me

CarAudio.com Newbie
Someone help me
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Someone help me