Amps at a local pawn shop for sale

Yall like that comment nerd boy made huh, well, ill steal his vehicle and everything in it then sell it back to him if he wants me to..

Better yet, Ill just set it on fire then knock on his door n run...

Whats with that old man picture on his profile, Zat supposed to look good or somethn !

Yall like that comment nerd boy made huh, well, ill steal his vehicle and everything in it then sell it back to him if he wants me to..Better yet, Ill just set it on fire then knock on his door n run...

Whats with that old man picture on his profile, Zat supposed to look good or somethn !
hahaha soo thats why you followed me in my threads and posted stupid ****! i was tryin to figure out what i said, and in which thread that made you go all "internet virginia tech depressed student" on my threads, haha i just figured it out.

and your calling me a nerd but you actually looked up my threads just to post **** in them....thats odd. you got your feelings hurt OVER A COUPLE WORDS IN A POST! and im the nerd....

and i would love to see you try and steal my car as well. please do. and if you do, let me know and ill congratulate you and say im a *** all over caraudio.com. hell ill even put it in my sig.

and if you dont know who that "old man" is...then shut the **** up you ignorant mofo. peace

edit: oh and i dont buy stolen ****, so why would i buy from you...considering my system is fully insured by my insurance company....

hahaha soo thats why you followed me in my threads and posted stupid ****! i was tryin to figure out what i said, and in which thread that made you go all "internet virginia tech depressed student" on my threads, haha i just figured it out.
and your calling me a nerd but you actually looked up my threads just to post **** in them....thats odd. you got your feelings hurt OVER A COUPLE WORDS IN A POST! and im the nerd....

and i would love to see you try and steal my car as well. please do. and if you do, let me know and ill congratulate you and say im a *** all over caraudio.com. hell ill even put it in my sig.

and if you dont know who that "old man" is...then shut the **** up you ignorant mofo. peace

edit: oh and i dont buy stolen ****, so why would i buy from you...considering my system is fully insured by my insurance company....
I actually dont know who that is in you avatar

Yall like that comment nerd boy made huh, well, ill steal his vehicle and everything in it then sell it back to him if he wants me to..Better yet, Ill just set it on fire then knock on his door n run...

Oh snap! He's gone all e-thug! Betta recognize now before he fcks us up!

I actually dont know who that is in you avatar
and you arent talkin **** either though. lots of people dont know who he is...but they arent talking ****. if your gonna talk ****, at least know what your talking about no?

and you arent talkin **** either though. lots of people dont know who he is...but they arent talking ****. if your gonna talk ****, at least know what your talking about no?
Crazy talk man, don't research before you try and mess with someone! Where's the fun in that?!?!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

(BTW, who is that in your avatar anyways? Looks Russian maybe? Just a guess.....Or possibly Cuban? Dunno, at a loss, can't exactly google it either! )

haha reson8, no i know what you mean...but still....makin fun of my avatar is suppose to be a diss of some sort? you know what i mean? lol

as for everyone else is Haile Selassie

haha reson8, no i know what you mean...but still....makin fun of my avatar is suppose to be a diss of some sort? you know what i mean? lol
as for everyone else is Haile Selassie

SO YEA ILL TAKE THE DISSN ARGUMENT AND TELL U THAT, YOUR AVI IS HOMOISH AND GIVE YOU GREAT ADVISE AS IN TO CHANGE IT TO A HOT WOMAN ..

AND THANKS FOR NOTICING SO MUCH ON WHAT I DO, UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS..

SO YEA ILL TAKE THE DISSN ARGUMENT AND TELL U THAT, YOUR AVI IS HOMOISH AND GIVE YOU GREAT ADVISE AS IN TO CHANGE IT TO A HOT WOMAN ..
AND THANKS FOR NOTICING SO MUCH ON WHAT I DO, UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS..
you think your famous for posting on a message board?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.