amps and misc.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
new to the site, looking for decent amp 1000-2000w or subs or custom box, anything that will be useful... i have...

1 [old school] rockford fosgate punch 500a2

1 rockford fosgate prime r500.1

1 kenwood kac 728s

1 set mb quartz crossovers

if you are interested in any or all or want to bundle for something of use to me let me know,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fosgate t1000.1bd... and do u drive a 4 door truck? if so I have a custom fiberglass box made for 2 10" subs that im using right now for my two alpine type r 10's... its covered in a black metallic flake with clear coat... I haven't wrapped the bottom yet so you could choose the cover

interested in amp, need a box for four 12s 2 firing front two firing up

Last edited by a moderator:
come on people i will bundle some of this stuff to get a decent amp that pushes over 1000w rms [preferably 1ohm stable] but not a must, must atleast be 2ohm stable bridged, geez i need a amp !!!!

not having much luck at all, gonna have to put this stuff back in the closet, bust open the piggy bank... grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...