Amplifiers won't power on after replacing battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

idkcaraudio

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hi,

I recently replaced the battery in my mother's car and when I turned it on, everything worked fine except for the stereo. It's an aftermarket stereo; the headunit powered on but both the amps remained powered off. I didn't do the stereo installation myself, my parents got a shop to do it for them a few years ago so I'm not entirely sure how it's all wired up. Is there anything I should check? I'm confused as to why this would happen. Btw not sure that it matters but the headunit is stock.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello and great day to all of caraudio.com family . So I'm here looking to see if anyone may know of someone wanting to sell there steg msk 50sc...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
Looks familiar: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/who-needs-new-equipment.613325/ Wouldn't that be a real kick in the ass. I shared that so...
This option is better because you need 3 pairs of RCA cables. Tweeters, midrange, and bass. You then use a Y at the amps on the Bass run, then use...

About this thread

idkcaraudio

CarAudio.com Recruit
idkcaraudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from