amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

fredmny

ok guys i am kinda new at this but not. i've hooked up car systems before but don't know all the technical things t ogo with it, i want to know which is better, rockford or kicker? i want to get 3 L7's i need to know what amp should i run. i know i will need probably two amps to puch them. should i stay with kicker amp or should i go elsewhere for a good amp to push those bad boys. also if i need more than one amp to push them i need to know how do i hook up all three amps. thanks guys

To me rockford and kicker are on about the same level. What size L7's are you looking at ? You don't have to use a kicker amp. You can if you want. But you can find comprable amps for alot less money. Such as the jbl 1200.1 1ohm stable and puts out 1200w x 1. US amps also makes some decent amps. That are alot cheaper than kicker. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

RF amps are alot cheaper than kickers amps in my opinion like almost everythig kicker makes but 1 1200.1 jbl and a 600.1 would do awsome and the 1200 in like 260 on ebay and the 600 is like 180 on eaby.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.