What amp? Rockford or BOSS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Casp

Norway
I am going to buy a small amp to un my 12" sub. I understand that JBL is a good brand, but cant find anywhere they sell it in norway. What amp shoul i get when i cant get aJBL? Would a BOSS amp or a rockford be any good? And how many watts shoul i go for?

Thanks for your help

I would have to say RF also. What kind of other bands do they sell in Norway ? Toss some names maybe we can help you narrow down your choices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by ramos I would have to say RF also. What kind of other bands do they sell in Norway ? Toss some names maybe we can help you narrow down your choices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Good idea!!!

Here are the brands i have found until now

Sony

Pioneer

Rockford

Lightning Audio

Boss

Kenwood

Power acoustic

Thansk for your help guys!

Rockford is the best choice, and perhaps the LA if it's the right series. Likewise, the Kenwood would be excellent, if it's an excellon series. The Sony if it were an ES series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.