Amplifier Suggestions please!

Wait...so you have an amp but no sub yet?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I'm working with only like 13inches. thats why its massive
lol it's not that big kid.

Wait...so you have an amp but no sub yet? 

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

lol it's not that big kid.
I have an infinity Kappa 12 the latest version. planning to upgrade in the next couple weeks. The amp that was suggested is large relative to where I'm going to put it. Of course is tiny af' compared to amps that are widely used. All decent amps that i've looked at are above 20 inches which are out of the question.

I'm currently looking at a DC audio 12 lvl3, but also have my eyes on Massive Audio SummuXL because of the 92db sensitivity. Throw out some sub suggestion if you guys can.
just keep in mind that sensitivity is measured at 1 watt 1 meter and most will average out at a higher wattage. ie: if you use a 89 sens at 1k watts vs a 92 at 1k watts the 92 will not be 3db louder at all power levels

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.