amplifier help, new to car audio.

Participant count
  • Participant list
you won't get one cheap amp to run both speakers and subs at the power levels you want.

get two separate amps, maybe even used. check the classifieds. a 2 channel amp for the speakers should be pretty cheap. a monoblock class D for the subs will cost a bit more. you need to determine the voice coil impedance for the subs. single or dual? 2 or 4 ohm? Powerbass has some affordable amps that are decent. what vehicle is this going into? some cars require adapters and interfaces to add equipment. do you have a factory or aftermarket head unit?

don't forget an amplifier wiring kit, and paying someone who knows what they are doing to install everything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.