Amplifier ground

Where is that? It's not good, but atleast the paint is scraped away a little bit. I didn't know Radioshack installs. Don't go back there, and do it over yourself.

MANY MANY local shops here do that shit. I have fixed more than a couple. I hate all of these shops. Overpriced and shitty work.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

Was hooking my amp back up an decided to look at the ground. I got my wires installed at a RadioShack near by. Pretty disappointed I paid for this
What do y'all think?

View attachment 26537411
Thats pretty Bad deal.I wouldnt have excepted that.Id get a refund,and go home and do it myself.Alot of folks out there ready to rip you off, and its only getting worse!!!:bsflag:What did you pay for that by the way?Pic of reciept!!

lmao its like a small business inside that works with the radioshack. i just figured they're together an this is the first time i checked since i got it done last deember. shouldve checked before but i haven't been having any problems

Thats pretty Bad deal.I wouldnt have excepted that.Id get a refund,and go home and do it myself.Alot of folks out there ready to rip you off, and its only getting worse!!!:bsflag:What did you pay for that by the way?Pic of reciept!!
paid $100 cus they had to put a line output converter which was another 25

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.