Amp

take it out and put a piece of paper with your screen name and todays date on it and take a picture then upload it to photobucket and post it here. what amp is it and what are you looking for?

Just take a paper and write date on this and attach and get trade..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :)

This is unbelievable... If you can't figure out how to manipulate the pieces of YOUR audio system in such a way that you can get a clear shot of one of them, then I would prescribe to you a drastic and COMPREHENSIVE re-education in the basics of car audio, and perhaps an IQ test to ensure no special counseling will be needed.

This is unbelievable... If you can't figure out how to manipulate the pieces of YOUR audio system in such a way that you can get a clear shot of one of them, then I would prescribe to you a drastic and COMPREHENSIVE re-education in the basics of car audio, and perhaps an IQ test to ensure no special counseling will be needed.
Lmfao!! Amen!

haha... some time it happens some time, no need to re-education in the basics of car audio.

3rd year into,my physics degree.. my mind can run circles around your little poor excuse of a brain.
Yet common sense alludes you

dr-sheldon-cooper-the-guy-the-big-b.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...