Amp wont power on WTF

Jared530
10+ year member

Drop bombs
OK so all my connections are fantastic. Im running a sax125.2 and its brand new, but the fuggin thing wont power on. I unplugged the RCA's from the amp and put the pointy male ends of the outside of the imput and it says it goes into protect. But when i plug them in, the power light wont come on. If it goes into protect, them my power and ground must be fine. I know my remote is fine. The only thing i can think is that theyre the RCA's.

Im running a pioneer 6800 HU

Oh yea and only 1 channel is hooked up cause i wanted to test the angles of the tweets before i glassed them in my pillars. that doesnt matter right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.