Amp wont power on WTF

Jared530
10+ year member

Drop bombs
OK so all my connections are fantastic. Im running a sax125.2 and its brand new, but the fuggin thing wont power on. I unplugged the RCA's from the amp and put the pointy male ends of the outside of the imput and it says it goes into protect. But when i plug them in, the power light wont come on. If it goes into protect, them my power and ground must be fine. I know my remote is fine. The only thing i can think is that theyre the RCA's.

Im running a pioneer 6800 HU

Oh yea and only 1 channel is hooked up cause i wanted to test the angles of the tweets before i glassed them in my pillars. that doesnt matter right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could run that sub on a 4 channel amp and have 2 channels left for amping front speakers. I just put a small system in my brothers car with a...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Amp
This tested well on youtube - not familiar with the brand but it is a pretty standard china build house amplifier...

About this thread

Jared530

10+ year member
Drop bombs
Jared530
Sacramento, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date