Amp went into protect

What are you wired to and whats your electrical like. How where the gains set. Did you verify that its the amp and not the subs, a shorted tinsel lead or coil will instantly protect an amp.

I have a budget but not super cheap just can't afford multiple hundreds of dollars I've heard good about that cab asweell
I think some of the guys here have used them, maybe they will chime in ? Are you sure its the amp ? You unhooked subs and it still goes into protect ?

How about describing your electrical like what was already asked of you?

it is most likely not an 'amp" problem it is a system problem and no amp is going to fix that.

That Audiopipe amp is a pretty stout budget amp and does not normally blow for no reason.

So explain what you have for electrical before we can recommend a replacement amp.

So the cheap amp I decided to buy went into protect mode already.. any ideas why did I fry it already? And what solid amps do you guys recommend without going way up in price
with everything off make sure ground is tight and no paint on the metal pull on wires at amp be sure they are tight.. if subs are wired separately un hook one if no luck unhook other if amp comes on it a sub or wire problem hook 1 sub up at a time see if it'll play 1..

Ap's will smoke fairly easy with voltage drop and low impedence. But if its 1ohm or above and high 12s low 13s and above, i doubt its the amp. Weak link in install.

APs get a bad wrap (sometimes deservedly so), but they work fine in acceptable applications

How about describing your electrical like what was already asked of you?
it is most likely not an 'amp" problem it is a system problem and no amp is going to fix that.

That Audiopipe amp is a pretty stout budget amp and does not normally blow for no reason.

So explain what you have for electrical before we can recommend a replacement amp.
This. Need more info.

I swear it's like pulling teeth around here....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.