AMP Suggestion for an off the wall mini build.

PICS Dammit!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif I gots to see this 6.5

First off, those subs are 150 watts rms. 300 is peak. Ran a pair off 400 watts and man where they impressive. Ran in a single cab truck though. T-line enclosure subs facing up drivers side and subs foward passenger side. No one I demo'd for guessed 6.5" subs. Unfortunately, after all was done, my enclosure hindered my seat from going back as far as I needed. 8 of those subs would definitely impress!

Very cool man, was going to ask for pics but found your "for sale" thread. This honestly just started as me screwing around, but it will be fun to see how it turns out.

Whats everyone using now that photobucket decided to screw us?? Got some pics from Stang and the box is in the mail! Should have it in hand by the ned of the week!

thanks, that's actually decent, even at half power!

However I actually got a bit more serious and picked up a JL 500:1V2 for this little sub.

I'm running an SA 6.5 in my wife's car and that little dude gets down on a rf punch 200.2. I have everything on the amp turned down and the sub is in the negatives on the h/u. It's in .45ft @ 33hz. It's will be awesome man, I like messing with the baby subs.

I'm running an SA 6.5 in my wife's car and that little dude gets down on a rf punch 200.2. I have everything on the amp turned down and the sub is in the negatives on the h/u. It's in .45ft @ 33hz. It's will be awesome man, I like messing with the baby subs.
Dude, I'd love to see pics of this setup, if this thing works out like I think it will I am going to build a center console 6.5 or dual 6.5s for my pickup. The new Massive HIPPOXL 6.5 looks awesome.

There you go man. She insists on having a full spare, and since the cruze is a diesel they replaced the spare with a blue def tank. She also keeps a floor jack, lol my wife doesn't mess around. I'm proud of her.

It's not blowing any doors off but it definitely adds some bottom end to her set up and she like it's. I made the back of the box at an angle to fit up flush with the seat. The depth of the top is 5 inches and the bottom is like 7 I'm pretty sure. About 30in wide maybe. I can't remember without looking up my torres file.

View attachment 26556473View attachment 26556472View attachment 26556471

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.