Amp suddenly doesn't work!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Diskordea

Hi guys,

Just got my audio installation for my car done. It worked when it was in the garage and the guy was showing me everything. As soon as I drive away, it does not.

My guess is it must have happened as soon as I started up the car, because at the first red light I hit I was messing with the sub controls, and guess what didn't work...

When I got home I checked to see if the subs were moving, they weren't. Checked the amp, no red or green light.

I'd like to be able to fix it myself since I really don't have the time to drive all the way back down there for a while. I also love to learn about anything technology-related.

Any idea of what might be the problem? I really hope the amp isn't shot.

Car -- 2014 Jetta

amp -- Sony XM-GTX1852

also you may have just turned the sub off on the headunit.... read the manuel or you will break something if you havn't already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.