Amp strapping

Participant count
  • Participant list

TheeyaN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Serbia
OK so i have two amps =) Same kind ofcourse..

One has 800 rms @4ohms

1)When i strap them togheter to they act like 1 amp,or like 2 amps?

2)Will they be giving out 1600 rms @4 ohms or 1600 rms @8 ohms

3)Do i need power cables and remote to the second slave amp?

I am going to power 2 x 4ohms single coil subs. So should i run them seperate,or on 8ohms if there is power or what? =)

If someone could make this a bit clearer =)

Ok my bad homez =P

So what does this ''pass trough'' mean? I wanna use 2 sub amps but i have only one sub pre out.

Can i connect this two amps and than use one to power one sub and the other to power the other sub?

They will act like 2 diffrent amps right? Or did i get something wrong =)

the pass through allows you to run your sub out to one amp then jump a set of rcas over to the other amp..no using splitters..and yes one amp per sub will work..

Cool man! Tnx a lot! My main worry was about the voltage.

One more question :)

Do u know what voltage is enough for the FRONT DEFEAT OFF option? Is 5V enough or? The amps gain knobs go from 8V to 0.15V

I am planing to run the whole system with same amps. 3xMB Quart RAA2400 and 1xRAA4200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.