amp sounds weird....

Participant count
  • Participant list

enerlevel
10+ year member

asia
was installing the amp on a friends car. its kenwood x811D. the amp seems to do weird stuffs

1) somtimes the bass is pretty darn less.... at times it seems to get double the output.

2) bass notes seems to break... even on a bass note which is constant, u can hear the bass breakup..

3) amp doesnt seem to produce certain frequency bass and seems to dissappear from the sub

4) at high volumes, the bass notes become clear

5) with volume 0 , u can still hear the sub vibrate a little :S

i am sure its not the wiring , and somthing to do from the inside of the amp... anyone had any similar problems ? plz contribute.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.