Amp(s) for Tc3000

You can cross the hifonics and IA off your list, they put out full power at 1 ohm. With three quad 2 ohm subs your looking for something that puts full power out at 2 ohms.

Between the others I'd go with the kicker, but you're going to have a hard time finding it for that price unless your willing to take a $700 chance with Ebay. I've never heard of Massive Audio so I have no idea how the quality is on their amps, but it would work with with that setup.

If you go with the 3 Autotek amps you would wire up the subs for an individual impedence of 1.4 ohms which means the amps would probably only be putting out ~700-800 watts which is definitely on the low side for that sub.

You might want to consider just using two due to their wiring options. Two would give you a 1 ohm load and maximize your amp's power instead of having three at some weird load and giving them less power. Just something to consider.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.