amp repair

It happens
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MN
Hey everyone I was wondering if anybody works on IA amps? I'm not 100% sure yet if I blew it I'm going to look more intensly a little later but I'm just preping for the work situation at this point. If ya know anybody or anywere close to MN. Would help a ton. Please help me out. The amp is a IA 20.1

I power on I hear a click inside some were and nothing ...I opened it up and I fryed some fets, caps and a diode //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Only people id trust to repair that amp is ampmedics or db-r. Bar non the 2 most knowledgeable repair men of these types of amps.

steve at amp medics - local to me and is an amazing guy and well known in the caraudio world repairs all the amps himself

Amp Medics Home

dB-r Electronics

chris at db-r - usually a lil more money and higher volume repair center but they do great work

imag0188.jpg

Db-r is the authorized IA repair center. I wouldn't hesitate to send it there. They have all the knowledge and parts on hand to take care of these amps quickly and correctly.

I would go Db-r too, steve from amp medics has seen my memphis prd1000.1 twice. Both times it blew again within a month and he wanted to charge me again..... So ide go db-r

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.