Amp Repair

So I guess photos are proof too? Dude your missing my point. Your spreading bad things about a company without a personal experience or proof.
Amp medics looks like a bunch of hacks. They're website ***** and they have had my friends amps for 3 years and never fixed it. No one should send their amps there.....

Now I've never even dealt with them. But just because of that paragraph, would you not send your amps to them? You might send them but everyone else that reads that is going to be discouraged. I mean I could totally understand it if you had proof but christ, there are people out there trying to make a living.
It seems like you could debate any proof he could come up with. We are all trying to make a living. I don't do it by screwing over the customers my business takes care of. If ppl are smart they will get more references before sending off their expensive equipment.

It seems like you could debate any proof he could come up with. We are all trying to make a living. I don't do it by screwing over the customers my business takes care of. If ppl are smart they will get more references before sending off their expensive equipment.
Why don't you explain to me how photos that could be taken by anyone and a statement with no link should be an acceptable argument? If he showed me a link to this, I wouldn't have posted what I said. I just hate seeing people trash a name when they haven't had an issue with a company.

Why don't you explain to me how photos that could be taken by anyone and a statement with no link should be an acceptable argument? If he showed me a link to this, I wouldn't have posted what I said. I just hate seeing people trash a name when they haven't had an issue with a company.
I guess because I have have been dealing with that poster for a while I don't see him throwing out dishonest advice. You are right. He can't prove it. Then again whats a thread prove? The thread could be total BS. Unless I had a good personal experience with the company I wouldn't comment on someone describing a bad one.

Ooh, it is still in Google's Cache:

And here is the cached page showing the OP AMPS: **CLICK ME**

Ooh, it is still in Google's Cache:
And here is the cached page showing the OP AMPS: **CLICK ME**

Nice, Proof to back up your statement. Makes me wonder if Zed Audio has a separate contract place to do repair work for them. After this I doubt that tech will be around anymore.

I saw this on the PP forum, I would have been pretty Irate about it too. I think the owner handled it very well, Considering those amplifiers are almost non replaceable anymore.

And I dont think Gunz was talking ****, Not sure why you care so much about another company that you do not even use Grinder, It is not going to make or break any other repair place if they have a good rep.

Well see, now I can agree with you. Looks like Zed was just lazy and didn't pull the board out of the heatsink.
I don't understand why a repair tech would even repair a amp like that, he should be smarter than that. I always remove the PCB from the heatsink and remove all the legs and leads from the board before I even think of soldering in the new components. When you don't remove the old transistor legs from the PCB it can cause the voltage to jump across the transistor legs and short out or open the circuit.

I don't understand why a repair tech would even repair a amp like that, he should be smarter than that. I always remove the PCB from the heatsink and remove all the legs and leads from the board before I even think of soldering in the new components. When you don't remove the old transistor legs from the PCB it can cause the voltage to jump across the transistor legs and short out or open the circuit.
I wouldn't do it. Its a half ass job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.