Amp Repair

Participant count
  • Participants list

Tom7227

Hi Guys,

I am new to this website, just found it in a search for some parts for an amp I am repairing.

Just wanted to let you know I repair most car amplifiers, Class A/B and Class D.

I have been doing it for 2 years . I find alot of guys have amps that are broken, thinking that they are garbage. Well mostly not, and they are not that expensive to fix.

If you do it yourself or ever need help. Just drop me an Email.

Tom

hey tom i have an american bass vfl 400.1 that needs repair got some internal damage doesnt look bad looks fixable and how could you help me fix it.id love to learn.what would you charge to fix this beast..let me know i appreciate it.steve

i have a 2002 rockford fosgate power 1000d amp thats not blown just goes into protect mode...the internals are good...lmk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...
There is a guy here selling an 8K for $325 shipped! https://www.caraudio.com/threads/taramps-smart-5-and-80ah-yinlong-bank.614547/#post-8873575...
Different subs on Different amps in a shared airspace won't be good
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
It’s cool I know what you mean work is kicking my butt. Yea I was gonna get the XFL 10 and run it of the CT-1000.1D monoblock amp I have already...

About this thread

Tom7227

Tom7227
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
joe98chevy