amp recommendations for 4 SA-8 v.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Syntaxx7x
10+ year member

I'm getting them for a homeboy.. I was looking for amp recommendations.. I believe that they are

dual 2 ohm..

I preferably want a Sundown Amp... I was thinking about a SAZ 2500D...

Stock Batt.. and Alt..

Will be getting Knu Conceptz powerwire for a big 3..

Hifonics BRX1600.1d 1600W RMS@1 ohm. If you hooked the voice coils of each sub up in series so each sub has a resistance of 4 ohms then connected the subs together in parallel you'd get a final resistance of 1.67 ohms.

EDIT

Sorry, misread your post. Thought you were running 3, not 4 for some reason. My bad! Ignore my post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.