AMP recommendation

MobileLightning

Ive decided to change the stock unit out in my car. When I come across this forum, I was fairly set in the equipment that I was going to purchase. After a couple weeks of reading, I have changed the decision on every piece of equipment (all but the head unit). Everything is purchased with exception of the Subs and Sub amp. Ive pretty much decided on the Sundown SA-12 subs but struggling on the best amp for my situation.

My original plans were for a JL 1200/1v3 or a JL HD1200/1 and would like to stay at that budget or lower ($1000.00). I'd prefer clean quality sound.

Thanks for the Help,

J

What vehicle?How much space are you willing to give up?Doing the big 3?Keeping the Stock alternator? Plan on upgrading your stock battery,to at a min. of two AGM batteries?Willing to upgrade any of your Supply wiring for supply and demand?These factors need be considered for getting the most out of the criteria being met.Air space/cabin space,to box size and tuning to the subs being used as well make all the difference and location,need be considered before buying/or just throwing some subs in,and an amp /speakers

What vehicle?How much space are you willing to give up?Doing the big 3?Keeping the Stock alternator? Plan on upgrading your stock battery,to at a min. of two AGM batteries?Willing to upgrade any of your Supply wiring for supply and demand?These factors need be considered for getting the most out of the criteria being met.Air space/cabin space,to box size and tuning to the subs being used as well make all the difference and location,need be considered before buying/or just throwing some subs in,and an amp /speakers
Its a 350z. I have about 2 cubes available. I am doing the Big 3. Upgrading to a 240amp alternator. Id like to keep the stock battery but can change if needed. Hadn't planned on upgrading any other supply wiring.

The TS 1.3K looks like a nice unit. I plan to order an amp right after the holidays.

Thanks,

J

Id run a single S.Qubed HDS310,or 312 in that car tuned from 32-36htz on a decent 1k-1500 rms amp,or that little beat American Bass 26801d is a little Badd Azz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.