Amp rack?!

Participant count
  • Participant list
amp racks are anything you make or buy to mount an amp to....to make a flush mount 5 pcs of wood 4 for the outside of the amp one under the amp and cut the 4 pcs 1/4" shorter than the heigth of the amp so u can put a 1/4" massonite cutout over its top... that is an example there is no real way to make one just make sure it wont fall apart

i was thinking of doing a flush mount into a flase floor for my car too.

but i didnt wanna build a whole floor, just like half the trunk will be raised t house the amp and wires..

but my question is about the carpetting..

how would you apply carpet without it turning on the third side of the corner?

my box is like that, all one piece, not cut, but i cant see how it folds around 3 sides and still stays straight !!!

and how would you make the new carpet on rack blend into the real trunk carpet?

would i need to recarpet the whole thing another layer?

make an outer frame from wood like 3/4" aound the trunk and cut out a medium thickness massonite board to fit your trunk. 3/4 inch can be bigger i just said it cause i cant think now lol then carpet the masonite n screw it to your frame

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.