Amp Rack build Suggestions?

DaBassmonsta
10+ year member

MA
I am looking to build a simple amp rack for my Rockford Fosgate 500. I was thinking a drawer or something with a motor underneath the rear deck and it would slide out above the sub box. What type of relays would I need for this and what type of motor? I know there are Liniear acuators for this type of application but what kind should I get? Has anyone ever done this? Thanks...

We dont do ******** like that on ca.com, we just get loud.

BTW youre not a "bass monsta" with only 500w. Just mount the amp in the trunk somewhere on a piece of carpeted MDF or something
LOL I am building Quality not crap, I just dont throw **** together in a box and put it in a trunk, it has to look good to sound good!

Pointless to have actuators and all that ****. Cool yes, but stupid. Noone wants to see you flip out your rockford fosgate amp rack powering your JL audio subs.
now if there was a nice sundown, arc, DD ect ect amp i would like to see it. but x2 for sure

come on over to SoundDomain.com and ask that question and you'll get an answer. PM me so i can find it.

actuators are a cool way to dress up an install. not that hard to do if you can weld. a metal frame is key.

hmm guess i was wrong you guys arent that smart! hahaha,,, nice!
shut up you dumbass with a name like DaBassmonsta and 500rms you can keep guessing what you want nobody gives a **** about your retarded amp rack for 1 small ass amp.

Well 16yo that slap 4 pieces of wood together and go spend daddys money on **** to rattle there eardrums out isnt to smart, now is it? pointless to argue on a forum anyway. Just needed information cause im a newb dont have to thrash out like a jackass and be all stuck up snobbish and **** cause you use daddys credit card...

Judging by your response I'd say you're not much older than 16 yourself. You first messed up by using the word simple in your description. Also, hes right. This is a car audio forum not a car customs forum. 99% of the people on this forum are concerned with how their car sounds not how it looks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.